Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Dojo Book 0.9 Released

The Dojotoolkit is open source javascript toolkit for creating next generation web applications. As a part of documentation project for the upcoming version the Dojo Book 0.9 has been released.

You will find my name displayed , as a contributor on the book's home page. I have written the section on Drag and Drop API. Once Dojo 0.9 is hosted for public, it will be possible to view live demos of my examples in the book! Try out Dojo and ask your friends to do so!

This is my first shot at working with the open source community. A bit of personal achievement for me.

Looking forward to make more contributions (and learning many new things!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashish,
Congratulations!!!
Keep it up and All the best for future.
Best Regards

ashish said...

Thanks Surendra !


Site Meter